Saturday, July 10, 2010

Golf and Grand Marais Sunset

As busy as I am right now given the summer's responsibilities, I am making myself go with our Grand Marais group to golf the Newberry Country Club on Fridays. Yesterday was a perfect day for golf. We have had up to 15 or so people make the 100 mile round trip from Grand Marais. Yesterday we had seven people. I enjoyed golfing with Paul and Susan Bennett.








After golf I conducted the agate lecture at the museum and then visited with my friend Wendy to watch the sunset. We were entertained by a huge spider that was spinning a web.






I was supposed to visit friends on Mackinac Island again this weekend. However, with the Moose Lake show a week away and due to a good week of sales at the museum, I am staying home to make product.

No comments:

Post a Comment