Friday, February 8, 2013

Incredible Group Snowshoe -- Post 1

Late yesterday afternoon a group of us went on a tremendous snowshoe.  Jamey, Lois, Logan, Renee, and I snowshoed through the woods and along the river.  Oh, and three dogs went with us, too, including Nora, Bear, and Troy (Nora not in the photo below). 


There was a lot of snow.
 




More animal claw marks....


Big tree...


Even downed trees and branches can be artistic in the snow...


I love rivers in the winter...



Jamey slipped into a snow drift....

...and played in the snow. 

Later I didn't hear Jamey tell us to talk up on top of the ridge.  I followed him and had a heck of a time getting back up on top.  Even with my new snowshoes it was difficult.  Thanks to Jamey and a few trees on the near vertical slope for helping me get to the top.  I was spent and had to rest for a while.  I knew at that point that the months in front of the computer have taken their toll.

ONLINE ROCKHOUNDING ADVENTURE UPDATE

I have some unfortunate news about launch.  I spoke with my webmaster yesterday and he has a big project plus a few small ones in front of my project.  He will try to rush, but it is likely that he will not be able to implement the nine logistic pages that are required to "manage" the project for two to three weeks.  So considering we will have to test the project after I upload and transfer the files, the adventures will not be available for 3 to 4 weeks.  And that is if everything works. 

No comments:

Post a Comment