Monday, May 25, 2015

Memorial Day Weekend Photos

There are a few people who were disappointed that I did not open the museum until Sunday of Memorial Day weekend.  I feel bad about not being open on Friday and Saturday, but each year my grandson's birthday party is on the Saturday of the holiday weekend.  I want to and will always attend this party.  I am so glad that I did this year.  Keenen is two and is, as you would expect, full of nonstop energy.  He is also talking now so it is great to have some two way communication.   The party is in Lewiston, so it is only a 3 1/2 hour drive from Grand Marais.  What a beautiful day we had!

Birthday boy....



Jonathan, Jessica, and Keenen....


Jess found one morel mushroom.  We looked for more without success.



Cousins...


Local resident....


The fruit trees were all in bloom.



Go, go go!



No comments:

Post a Comment