Friday, August 17, 2018

A summer of golf

As some of you know, this summer I changed the museum hours on Tuesdays and Wednesdays to 6:00 to 8:00 at night so I can play golf twice a week.  My game was progressing, but then I found out from watching YouTube videos that my grip was "weak."  I corrected the grip and now I've changed my swing, so my scores have been inconsistent.  However, my drives have been much better overall and I'm continuing to work on the rest of my game.  Golf is difficult, but I am enjoying it a lot.  Thanks to all the women in our Wednesday league as well as to the Grand Marais guys who have encouraged me on Tuesdays.

An injured coyote crossed the cart path in front of us, stopped in a clearing, and headed into the woods.  He was limping.  My camera was in my golf bag, so it took me a few minutes to retrieve it and get a picture just before the coyote disappeared into the woods.







No comments:

Post a Comment