Friday, January 25, 2019

Kennedy Space Center

I have been home now for six days from nearly a month of travel.  After spending Christmas with my oldest son and his family in Tucson (his father-in-law invited them and me), I watched my granddaughter for a couple of days in Madison before driving to South Lyon to celebrate a belated Christmas with my youngest son and his family.  Next I spent one night with a friend in Ann Arbor before driving to Florida the first time in my life.  I took five days to drive the near 1,200 miles, so it was not too bad of a drive.

I met friends at a campground in Mims, Fl.  We spent two full days and did all the exhibits/movies/experiences at the Kennedy Space Center.  Unfortunately the launch of SpaceX did not happen as originally planned, but the KSC far exceeded my expectations.  I loved it.  Of course, I have been a NASA fan since I was a little kid.  Below are some of my photos.



Astronaut Carr and me....





 


Space Shuttle....


Atlantis Space Shuttle....





Mathew and Karri...





No comments:

Post a Comment