Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Happy Holidays!

As many of you have probably guessed, my focus this past two weeks has been the new agate book. It is coming right along. I am probably 60% complete with the writing, but almost done with the agate genesis chapter. This section has been the challenge, given the complexity of the subject matter. With the help of non-technical language, diagrams, and photos -- I think the story of agate genesis will be told in a useful and understandable way.

I did take some much needed time off on Sunday, though, to go snow shoeing in the Seney National Wildlife Refuge with my friend, Renee. Her maiden name is Beaver, so we had to take a shot with the beaver sign.



It was a cold, but partly sunny day. A few of the photos are below.

I hope that everyone has a safe and happy holiday season.

Warm Greetings,
Karen








No comments:

Post a Comment