Monday, September 6, 2010

New Mineral Products and Booth Photos

Last week was crazy so I was not able to post a blog update. We had a run on product sales at the museum's gift shop plus I had to get ready for an art show. As a result, I had to buckle down to make mineral art. Thankfully, the museum's assistant manager, Candace, has now been trained. She is helping to make some of the agate window circles and a few other products. I am VERY happy with her artistic creations. Here is one of the agate circles that she recently made.



To help promote the new agate book, as well as the museum, I am experimenting with hiring out the printing of coffee mugs, tee shirts, and 2011 calendars (not pictured here). It was difficult selecting which agate photo from the book that I want to use. With input from my friends, I selected the carnelian amethyst agate found by the museum founder, Axel. This agate image pops out of the black background. If you are interested in ordering a shirt, coffee mug, or calendar -- please send me an email to karen@agatelady.com.




While searching the Internet for new lamp bases, I came across these awesome brass goddess bases. With the fan-shaped agate art they stand around 15 inches tall. The brass bases are works of art in their own right. If you are interested in finding out more about these lamps, please send an email to karen@agatelady.com.



In the next few days I'll post pictures from the venue for the show I attended this past weekend. In the mean time, here are a couple of booth pictures.


No comments:

Post a Comment