Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Fall Photos

I still have some southern Indiana photos to post, but I just have to interrupt those pictures with some Upper Peninsula fall color pictures.

I will start by sharing some photos I took in Marquette at the property owned by my friends, Jim and Helen.  What a beautiful day it was.




I was with my friend, Carol, who is my hearing advocate.  We had gone to Marquette to pick up my new (and first) hearing aids.  You don't know what you can hear until you hear the new sounds.  Helen, Carol, and I went for a walk to enjoy the creek and fall colors.







The old ore dock in Marquette....


Then on Thursday my friend, Lois, and I got exercise by going up and down the Sable Falls steps three times.

The view from the top of the steps, looking north.


On our third trip down the steps, we always go to the beach.  Down the path....


The beach erosion continues....





There was not much water going over the falls....



A local resident....



No comments:

Post a Comment