Thursday, December 29, 2016

Christmas Photos

I hope that everyone had a safe and merry Christmas.  I went down state to spend Christmas with my son, Jonathan, and his family.  We had a blast.  Thanks to everyone for a great time.

On Christmas eve we went sledding.....









We were at a park in my son's neighborhood.  Of course we had to check out the play structure.


There is this cool library at the park.  It is a little building.  You donate books and then get to pick some new ones out.  Great idea.


Next door to the park is a train caboose.




Christmas eve we had dinner at one of Jess's aunt's.  Keenen learned about nut crackers...




The gang on Christmas eve....


Christmas morning....



Buzz Lightyear was my grandson's favorite toy....



Keenen and his cousin....




Gang # 2....


On Sunday we made a snowman....



No comments:

Post a Comment