Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Lake Superior Sunset, Apple Blossoms, and First Creek

Last night I finally made it down the beach to try to capture a sunset picture. I arrived just in the nick of time at First Creek to capture the end of the sunset. The first shot below I took from the bluff; the next shot was taken from down the beach.



First Creek has sort of an usual formation this spring.  It formed a small pool before it exits into Lake Superior.


Also, where the creek comes out of the woods and intersects the beach, there is now a small waterfall.

Here are a couple of shots I took using a flash on my way back up the stairway to the bluff.


As some of you know, I have a lot of apply trees on my property.  They are in full bloom now with more blossoms than I have ever seen.  If all these blossoms turn into apples, I'm not sure the trees will be able to hold up their branches.


1 comment: