Thursday, August 4, 2011

Flowers, Agate, and Sunset After Glow

It has been such a busy summer, I wasn't sure if I wanted to arrange the logistics to have a booth at the Ishpeming show.  However, my friend, Renee, has volunteered to watch the museum on Saturday.  To accommodate the show, I'll be closing the museum Friday night at 6pm instead of 7pm.  Also, due to Renee's schedule, the museum will be open on Saturday from 2-7pm, instead of noon to 7pm.

I have spent almost no time in my garden this summer, but some of the perennials are still growing their magic.  Here are a few shots of some of the flowers in my yard.









This agate came from one of the collections I bought.  I sold it the other day, but had to take a picture of the moss and fortification agate before I sold it.  It was not labelled, but I think it probably came from the southwest -- either Texas or New Mexico.  Does anyone else have an opinion?

Here is a shot of the sunset after glow from my front yard.

1 comment:

  1. Karen, I've only seen those suction cup type structures on the outer surfaces of the yellow bands in the upper right in Lagunas. I've seen them quite often too.

    ReplyDelete