Tuesday, August 23, 2011

A Tour of My Back Yard -- Post 3

Although I have enough images for two more posts, I'll finish the tour of my back yard with just today's post.

Stiill meandering down my south path....



It has been a long while since I went off path in the front section of my woods.  I remember in the past seeing the reminants of a sugar bush (maple syrup processing station).  Only around 20 paces off the path -- there it was. 




Right next to the long abandoned equipment, I found a grand daddy White Birch tree.





Once I finished walking on my south path, I headed to the north path that loops through even more apple trees.






Along this path I have a couple of meditative clearinigs.





Thanks for going on a tour of my back yard.




















No comments:

Post a Comment