Monday, November 12, 2012

Animal Photos

I finished the redo of the last video in the Earth formation segment of the online rockhounding adventures last night. This last video traces the key events of the last eon in Earth's geologic history. Included in the video clip is a review of evolution. For today's blog posting I'm including some of the pictures of animals. Since I purchased a plan to use pictures from Shutterstock, the good news is that I have the right to use these photos. The tough part is that this web site has millions of photos. Although the process of searching and downloading is quite easy, it is quite the task to look through all the pictures and make decisions about what to include. But here are a few I selected for use.

Sea anemone...


 
 
Flatworm....

Jellyfish....

Sea urchin...


 
Fish...

 
 
Frog.....
 


Fly....


Dragonfly...


Turtle...


Dinosaur...


Mouse...


Tarsier...


Rhinos...


Prehistoric hominid....


No comments:

Post a Comment