Monday, April 22, 2013

Hawaii -- Post 1

Well, I am finally in Hawaii.  I arrived on Saturday after over 23 hours of travel.  My friend's timeshare is located around 17 miles west of Honolulu -- right on the coast.  This is a beautiful resort.

This is the view from my balcony on the 11th floor.

 
 
 
Barb and I headed out yesterday morning to go shopping.  I took this picture driving down the road leading to the Marriott property.
 
 
We went to lunch at the Bubba Gump restaurant.  Yes, I did get my seafood fix.
 
 
 
Below is a picture of my friend, Barb, and both of our lunches.
 
 
More pictures of art and flowers.  Everything is in bloom and very green.  It is a pleasure to see all the vegetation given that my yard in Grand Marais is still covered in snow.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment