Friday, January 7, 2022

Catching up some more: Miscellaneous Photos

 I am still catching up with posting photos I took in late October and November.

While in Ann Arbor, I had lunch with co-rec softball team mates Mark Comstock and Bob Keys. It was great catching up.

In late October there was a night that northern lights were predicted. I went camping east of town with friends to get a great view. Unfortunately, they again disappointed, but camping was fun.

When I went to Wisconsin to speak at the central Wisconsin rock club, I continued on to the Madison area to visit my oldest son and his family. We went on a hike to a local park.




The park features some natural springs.


I have watched my granddaughter at her swimming lessons many times, since these lessons started when  she was less than a year old. She is getting much better and learning the strokes now!






No comments:

Post a Comment