Sunday, May 9, 2010

Miscellaneous Photos

Happy Mothers Day to all you mothers out there! At least this morning in Grand Marais we are greeted with sunshine. That is in contrast to yesterday morning: we were greeted with snow. I live south of town up on the hill and received around two inches. In town, there was just a trace of snow. It didn't last long though. The snow melted by mid-day.



Last week between trips I took my first drive of the year out to the log slide. When ever I used to take the two classic shots looking east and west, my kids used to say "Mom, you have taken those same pictures billions of times." Maybe so, but the views are worth it.




When coming back from the Escanaba show a couple of weeks ago, friend Renee and I stopped to check out Moccasin Lake, which is located on Forest Highway 13. Below is a shot of some animal tracks in the sand as well as a sunset picture over looking the lake.


No comments:

Post a Comment