Thursday, November 19, 2015

Agate Close Ups

I have spent the past day and a half implementing an agatelady/Gitche Gumee Museum webpage update.  I used to update the webpage every month, but now just do it a few times a year.  This is in part because of posting on social media for free, as compared to paying my webmaster to format and install the update, but also because the webpage is so large in content already.  I sent the files late this afternoon, so the new www.agatelady.com update should be posted in the next few days.

Because of all the computer time required to do the update, and due to the cold and rainy weather this past two days -- I have not been able to get out and exercise.  So for today's blog post I will include a few close up photos I took of Brazilian agates using my USB microscope camera.




No comments:

Post a Comment