Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Botanical Garden Flower Photos and More

While down state for the Mason show, I stopped by my beloved UofM Botanical Gardens to take some pictures of flowers.  As you regular blog followers know -- it is one of my favorite things to do.


Behind the main greenhouse there is a new section of the gardens outside that I have not before explored.  One of the exhibits there is a bonsai garden....





A few things were still in bloom in the other part of the outdoor garden...


There is also a new kid's garden....



Back inside in the desert room....




And more flowers and plants......





As usual, I had to capture the full moon....



Thanks to my friend, Marsha, for putting me up for a couple of nights.  Here is a photo of her teepee....


And some of her sunflowers...


No comments:

Post a Comment