Sunday, May 24, 2009

Memorial Day Weekend

Actually, here is a post from the first part of Memorial Day weekend. While Kim and Candace helped me out at the museum, I spent part of Saturday and Sunday with my son, Kevin, and his wife, Jericho. We visited with Jericho's relatives in Baraga. Since Kevin and Jericho moved to Vermont, I haven't seen them for quite a few months. We spent time kayaking, hiking, and visiting. I enjoy all of Jericho's relatives very much. I would like to especially thank those who fed us over the two days, including the meals we had at her grandmother's house, as well as lunch today at her family's hunting camp. Below are a few of the photos I took during my visit to the base of the Keeweenaw Peninsula. Tomorrow I'm hiking the Chapel Loop with friends in the national park. Should be a good day to take a long hike: I will post more pictures tomorrow night.










No comments:

Post a Comment