Thursday, June 17, 2010

Random Photos

When I take photos, I reduce the size and store them in a blog folder. Once I use the photos, they are transferred to a used blog folder. Here are a few shots I took the other night while hiking in the dunes with Wendy as well as a few left over from previous adventures. Wendy and I will be hiking the Grand Canyon with two of my other friends next January. I have hiked the canyon many times, but have never done it pain free. By starting to train early, I hope that it will be possible to hike and enjoy without sore muscles and joints. The sand dunes are the perfect place to train. Lately, we have been looking for and conquering the biggest dunes we can find.

Photos taken from the dunes and one of Sable River are below.





No comments:

Post a Comment