Friday, January 29, 2021

Winter has finally arrived

 In the last week we have received over a foot of snow. It is fluffy snow so the wind has caused significant blowing and drifting. I took a break from working on my book the other day and walked around my yard to document the snow starting to pile up.

One of these days I am going to set my Christmas tree on fire. Of course, I will first move it away from the house.

Future agatelady rock shop location.

And here are a few more photos documenting the snow. In the national park along the cross country ski trail there is a snow gauge which read 14 inches on the ground. The snow gauge is positioned in a spot that limits the blowing and drifting so it gives a fairly accurate reading. I have drifts in my yard that are three to four feet deep.








No comments:

Post a Comment