Monday, February 1, 2021

School Forest Ski and Ice in the Channel

Tomorrow I will post an update about the progress on my new book. Today I will post a few photos taken on Friday. My friend, Barb, and I have been getting out to exercise every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. This past Friday, we skied in the school forest. For the first time this year we had an excellent glide. It was a beautiful afternoon with temperatures in the low 20s and little to no wind.  We even got a peak of the sun!

We were able to drive all the way into the School Forest and park by the bridge. The Sucker River is starting to freeze over.


Barb's dog, Jake, loves our adventures.



After our ski, we drove out to the end of Coast Guard Point to see what winter looks like there. Pancake ice filled the channel!





No comments:

Post a Comment