Wednesday, July 27, 2016

Lake Superior Beach Photos

This evening after I closed the museum I conducted a rockhounding class with a wonderful family from Ann Arbor.  While they were competing in a friendly rock hunting competition, I took a few photos with my new camera.  Will my regular camera is getting fixed, I purchased a smaller Canon camera.  It does not have the same zoom as my regular camera, but it is not too bad at 30x.  Plus, the camera is a lot smaller and more lightweight.  In the future when I go out in bad weather, I will take this smaller (and less expensive) camera instead of my regular camera.

Looking west from First Creek...


Looking east....


Rocks and water...


Looking farther west...


Au Sable Point...


Outer Harbor Lighthouse....


People playing on the beach near the boardwalk....


Using my camera's zoom, I captured a photo of a fishing boat being followed by a flock of seagulls...


First Creek...


Beach art we saw while we were down at First Creek....


Sunset from my house....




No comments:

Post a Comment