Monday, September 4, 2017

Another Beach Fire Dinner

Well, I made it through another busy summer season at the Gitche Gumee Museum.  But this year I worked all the hours myself.  Now the museum is on fall hours for the rest of September.  Hours are daily 2:00 to 5:00 pm except for Saturdays noon to 5;00 pm and Tuesdays 6:00 to 8:00 pm.

Last night I was invited to yet another beach fire dinner to celebrate Jamey's brother's birthday.  Ben, his wife Christine, and their mother, Ruth, joined Jamey, Lois, and I -- as well as a whole pack of dogs.  It was an absolutely beautiful evening.

Looking west....


Looking east....


Nora....


Chicken and squash with sausage fill.  Not shown (second plate) included green beans and corn on the cob.







Cooking marshmellows....





No comments:

Post a Comment