Saturday, March 14, 2020

More Florida Pictures

My time in Florida is winding down.  I have really enjoyed the people, the golf, the meals out, and the weather, of course.  Most of the golf has been played in the scramble format, but yesterday we played our own ball.  I was determined to beat 100 for the first time, but fell a little short with a 102.  I missed five fairly short putts and had some bad shots approaching the green.  My drives were very good so now I must continue to work on the short game.  But I am having fun with the game!

I've gone for a beach walk the last two nights.  Here are a few photos.




Our complex has our own putt-putt course.  It is a very tough course!


 

We have several pools, but only one is heated.




Shuffleboard.





Our access to the beach is across the street from our complex.



Beach art...


Looking east....


Looking west....





 


The other night I took myself out to dinner at Mike's.  It is the first time I have ever had royal red shrimp.  They really do taste like lobster!

No comments:

Post a Comment