Monday, September 20, 2021

Mackinac Island

OK, OK -- I know it has been a couple of months since I had time to post on my blog. As usual, I do the best I can, but between the crazy number of tourists, the release of my newest book, and the work required to organize the Grand Marais Rock and Mineral Show -- there just was no time.  But today, I will catch up a little and post photos I took while visiting my oldest son and his family on Mackinac Island.

 

Waiting for the ferry.....

The ferry boat headed toward the Mackinac Bridge....





My son and his family met me at the dock.

We went for a walk and went by the oldest house on the island.


On another walk we checked out some of the gardens at the Grand Hotel.








Hiking around the island....







We rented a carriage and drove around the island for around an hour.









A great time was had by all.


No comments:

Post a Comment