Monday, September 3, 2012

Agates Close Up

Yesterday I woke up very early and made the drive home, arriving ten minutes before I had to open the museum.  So there was no time to do a blog update.  After closing the museum, I thought about going hiking.  However, I was tired so I just went home and watched US Open Tennis as well as Tigers baseball.

So for today's blog posting, I am going to zoom in on some of the agate book's photos to capture some detail. Today I am including close up photos of some of the international agates included in my agate book. 

Let's start with an Argentina condor agate...


A Mexican Laguna agate...


A Brazilian agate....


An Argentinean plume agate...


An Argentinean Black River agate...


A Brazilian sagenite agate....


A Mexican tube agate....


A Mexican crazy lace agate....


A Mexican Laguna agate...


A Canadian Michipicoten agate....


No comments:

Post a Comment