Monday, November 2, 2009

Travel Photos

After the Wisconsin/Minnesota trip, I was home for a couple of days before I left for Sault Saint Marie, Ontario to speak at the Soo Naturalist meeting. After staying the night in the Soo, I returned home to pack the car and leave again for a two-week trip down state. It was a crazy two weeks since I stayed with 9 different friends/relatives. In addition to the two shows at which I exhibited my mineral art, I also attended my aunt and uncle's 50th wedding anniversary party. It was great to see my 3 cousins, who are the only cousins I have. I also enjoyed seeing two of my sister's. After the anniversary party, I headed back to southeastern Michigan. Since my son who lives in Vermont was in Michigan for a wedding, I was able to spend time with both my sons (Kevin and Jonathan). I would like to thank all the people who put me up during my travels.

Below are miscellaneous photos I took during the trip. The frog and hawk photos were taken at the UofM Botanical Gardens. The lizard and parrot photos were taken at my friend, Marsha's, vet clinic. The fall color and fungi photos were taken while on a hike near Interlochen. The "fisherman" and restaurant photos were taken while driving near Cadillac.








No comments:

Post a Comment