Thursday, October 14, 2010

Cranberry Festival -- Eagle River, WI

The first weekend of October was the annual Cranberry Festival in Eagle River, WI, located not far across the border from Watersmeet, MI. This is a huge juried art show with as many as 30,000 attendees. It was cold over night and on Saturday, but it warmed up a bit and was sunny on Sunday. Despite the weather, Saturday was nuts. There were too many people to even take pictures, so I waited until Sunday. Like my other shows, sales were up from last year indicating that the economy must be improving some. I would like to thank Jill Phillips for helping me at yet another show.



Here are a few shots of my booth. For the past two years I've been in one of the big tents. It cost a little more, but saves on set up time since I don't have to errect my own tent.





Here are a few shots I took on Sunday while walking around the grounds.






No comments:

Post a Comment