Thursday, November 14, 2013

Sable Falls Steps and Beach

Yesterday I went over to Sable Falls for my exercise and training with going up and down the steps.  Come along with me.....


Going down the steps...


Looking up across the river to the dunes...



Sable Falls...









To the beach...







The tremendous storms that we have had piled driftwood all over the beach.




Notice the area starting to cave in at the top of the dune...



While I was standing there, a huge chunk of sand collapsed and fell into the river making a huge splash...





Sun on the lighthouse...



1 comment:

  1. This woman has dedicated her life to show us all the importance and beauty of what the Great Lakes Region has to show us. I think we all owe her a debt of gratitude in that manner. I love the outdoors and think without them we would all be lost in a sea of technology. Kudo's to you and your work.

    ReplyDelete