Tuesday, July 4, 2017

Family Visit

This past few days my sons and their families have been visiting me in Grand Marais. We have had a blast. My oldest son has now left to visit his in-laws. I miss my granddaughter a lot! But my youngest son and his family are still here. We will have a great July 4th day!

There is still a lot of water going over Sable Falls....
 

The bluff erosion continues....


Loon at the mouth of Sable River...



My granddaughter loves my lawn tractor.


Fog off of Lonesome Point....


We went down to the park on the bay so the kids could burn off energy....










More photos of the Sable Falls area...


It was very foggy when we first arrived at the beach.  The fog started to clear not long after our arrival.



Grand kids....

Fog west of Sable River...


No comments:

Post a Comment