Wednesday, December 27, 2017

Holiday Photos and More

I realize that I am not as faithful to the blog as I have been in the past.  This last week or so it is because I was traveling for the holidays.  But I'll try to catch up with some photos over the next few days.

My son, Jonathan, with his family and me.  Thanks for letting me celebrate with you!


The first Christmas family dinner....


On Christmas eve -- making the house smell great!


My son and grandson...


On Christmas eve we drove around South Lyon and looked at Christmas lights.  One house is famous for their display.  They have their own radio station.  In your car you tune to that station.  The lights are all timed to the music.  Absolutely incredible.





Our Christmas tree...


My grandson received a tiger's jersey with his name (and favorite number)....


He also received a Lions football outfit.


The second family Christmas dinner....


Jonathan made me a frame for the Ray Jansma drawing donated to the museum this past summer.


He also made me this cute reindeer.  Jonathan makes them different sizes, from this small six inch size to life size.  If you are interested in having him make you a custom reindeer, check out his FB page at https://www.facebook.com/search/top/?q=south%20lyon%20wood%20crafts.  He can also make you a variety of picture frame styles and sizes.  His workmanship is fabulous!



No comments:

Post a Comment