Saturday, December 3, 2011

Marquette Superior Dome Art Show

Yesterday I drove to Marquette and set up my 15 foot by 10 foot booth. Since the location of my booth is next to the rolled up artificial turf used for the football field, I actually have another five feet in depth. There were no friends available to help me set up for this show so it took a bit longer. I arrived at 1:15 and just finished in time for the 5:00 opening.

Here are shots I took of the Superior Dome from across the water of Lake Superior and as I pulled up in the parking lot. This building is the largest wooden structure east of the Mississippi River.  Notice the dusting of snow in the highlands west of Marquette.



Here are some shots of my booth.










And a couple of the show from my corner of the facility.  The first one I took right after opening; the second at the end of the 5:00 to 9:00 scheduled Friday hours. On Saturday the hours are 10:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.  Sunday the hours are 11:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.


No comments:

Post a Comment