Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Apple Blossoms and more

I have decided to go for self sufficiency.  When I first bought my house more than a dozen years ago. a lawn tractor came with the house.  I mowed my own lawn for several years until the lawn tractor broke.  I then hired out the lawn for several years.  Due to my lawn mower bailing on me, I decided to do it myself.  I acquired the equipment and last night mowed my own lawn.  As long as I have my official bug shirt (to protect me from the mosquitoes and black flies), I actually like mowing the lawn.  I was able to do it all except for my south paths which are still flooded.

After I got done, I walked around my yard and snapped a few pictures of the apple blossoms



Thistle...




Forget me not (I think)....


The last of the trillium....

and a few other things.

No comments:

Post a Comment