Friday, June 10, 2016

Sable Falls Steps and Beach

My exercise partner, Lois Fite, and I have both been busy, so our exercise sessions continue to be going up and down Sable Falls steps.  On her new smart phone one of the apps says that our three times up and down are equal to between 26 and 28 flights of stairs.  It is interesting that the measurement is not consistent, even though we do the same pattern each time. 

Editing of the history book is a much more tedious process than I was expecting.  Other than working the museum each day, my hour of exercise, and sleeping (some), all I have been doing is working on the editing.  I am more than half way done with this process, so I will just keep going!

Here are a few photos I took from one of our steps sessions.









No comments:

Post a Comment