Friday, February 14, 2014

More Agate Close Ups

Yesterday I spent a few hours doing research on super zoom digital cameras.  I really cannot afford to buy a new camera, but I cannot go without one.  As many of you know -- I enjoy taking photos more than almost everything else in my life.  Although I loved the Canon SX30ls I had, I did decide to buy the updated SX40 version, which actually costs less.  It also has a better zoom than my previous camera.  I cannot wait to try it out. 

So since my current camera is not operating properly, for today's posting I'm including some close ups of some of the photos included in my agate book.  The photos were taken by Tom Shearer.

Montana Dry Head agate....


Mexican Crazy Lace agate...


Mexican agate...


Mexican agate....


Plume agate...


Lake Superior agate...


Oregon Thunder Egg agate....


Botswana agate...


Lake Superior agate...


Kentucky agate...


Argentina Puma agate...


Lake Superior jasper/epidote agate.....


Lake Superior agate...


No comments:

Post a Comment