Monday, February 8, 2021

Snow and Headlamp Snowshoe

The snow started coming down on Thursday and did not stop until Sunday evening. The wind was so strong it is hard to tell how much we received, but we have at least three feet on the ground with drifts up to five feet tall! On Friday, my friend, Barb, came over for dinner, cribbage, and a headlamp snowshoe. The snow was fluffy, deep, and hard to get through -- even with snowshoes on!

First, I took a few photos of my driveway plowing service on Friday morning. They have not been back yet, so I cannot even leave my house since the snow in my driveway is so deep!




 
Let the snowshoe begin!

We both have new technology headlamps. It is interesting that the falling snow shows up as a series of dots! In the following photo, notice Barb on the right and her dog, Jake, on the left. We all had a challenge getting through the deep, fluffy snow!






No comments:

Post a Comment