Friday, February 12, 2021

Sunny Ski in the PRNL

Yesterday was a bit warmer at 12 degrees. It was sunny, so with an extra layer of protection to protect my eyes, I went cross country skiing with a couple of friends. Although the national park trails had not been groomed, others had skied and "human groomed" the trails. It was a beautiful day!

Wish me luck today. I finally received the call to get my first vaccine. Unfortunately, the U.P. is sandwished between two low pressure systems, so the drive will not be fun. We are supposed to receive 3-6 inches of snow. It has been a while since I did a dangerous winter drive. I have done more than my fair share and try to avoid it, but I want to get the vaccine. I forgot to ask which vaccine, but my second shot will be in four weeks, so it must be the Moderna.






No comments:

Post a Comment