Sunday, February 14, 2016

Group Snowwhoe and UP 200 Dog Sled Race

The blizzard was supposed to be over yesterday morning, but that didn't happen.  It still snowed hard off and on all day.  Despite that, a group of us went on a snowshoe in the Burt Township school forest.  It was beautiful!




Now this is face protection!







The new groomer had an issue.  We stopped to help Craig fix the axle, which had shifted out of position.


Then I went over to the rec center to get some soup and get a few pictures.  My timing was not good.  All but two teams had already come in.  I did not want to stick around for an hour or two to get photos of the last two teams.  I think there were 14 dog sled teams this year.  So I just took some pictures of the people inside as well as the teams outside.




Silent auction....



Resting dogs...










No comments:

Post a Comment