Friday, June 8, 2012

Agates and Bay

Yesterday the construction crew moved the huge cranes and other equipment ashore in preparation of moving the boulders onto the barge.





This red headed bird was sitting on the wire outside the museum.


To complete today's blog posting I decided to include some close up pictures of Lake Superior agates.









CHANCE TO BE A SPONSOR OF THIS BLOG It is taking a little longer this morning to complete this blog update because I have now gone over the limit for the free blog space. I knew it was going to happen at some point since I have posted thousands of pictures. So now I will have to pay each month to continue this blog. So if any of you followers feel so inclined to help sponsor this blog, please submit a donation to my PayPal account (www.paypal.com), which is karen@agatelady.com. You can also send a check via snail mail to: Karen Brzys, PO Box 308, Grand Marais, MI 49839. If you want to make it easier to donate through PayPal, I can send you a PayPal money request if you email me first to let me know how much you would like to donate. You can use either of the following emails: kbrzys@jamadots.com or karen@agatelady.com. Also, if you do want to donate and become a sponsor, let me know if you would like your name or a nickname listed on  this blog as a sponsor. Thanks.

2 comments:

  1. seriously? there is a limit? uh....oh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actually, I had the same thing happen to me, and had to double check my credit card balance for a minute there, but the charge is only once a year. 5 dollars alone gets you 20g of more space.

    ReplyDelete