Tuesday, November 1, 2011

More Photos from my Lower Michigan Trip

Today I'll post a few more pictures from my trip to Lower Michigan.

Before going over to set up for the Gitche Gumee Gathering at the Rock Shoppe in Plymouth, friends Marsha and Robbie suggested that we stop by the Botanical Gardens to see and walk the new labyrinth.






Earlier in the day we walked around Marsha's yard.  I had to capture this cool bridge over a creek.



Here are a couple of shots of my booth at the Mason show.  It is by far the largest booth I have at any show with eight 8x3 tables plus one I brought that is a 4 x 2 table.  Thanks to all those who purchased things at this show to make it the best I have ever had.




While having breakfast before the Mason show with friends, I captured a shot of this hot air balloon and swans over Lake Lansing.


No comments:

Post a Comment