Saturday, June 23, 2012

Morning Dune Hike -- Post 2

Today I'll be in Munising at the Falling Rock Cafe from 11:00 am to 2:00 pm. I'll be giving my agate talk, will have some mineral art and rocks available for sale, and will be doing a book signing. While I am in Munsing, the museum will be open -- thanks to my friend, Jill.

For this blog posting, I'll include the rest of the photos from my dune hike the other morning.

It was a beautiful morning...





Detail in the sand...



Century old telegraph pole down....













Breakwall update....  I didn't see the news report, but friends did.  Apparently the Army Corps of Engineer has halted the awarding of their portion of the money needed to finish the breakwall.  I'll research this and post the details in the next few days.  Since this story appeared on the TV6 News, I have to believe it may be true.  I am not sure what that means for the breakwall.







No comments:

Post a Comment