Saturday, April 4, 2015

Florida Photos

OK, the month of taking time off from technology is over.  I will now admit that the main reason for not posting on this blog last month is that for the first time ever -- I took a whole month off.  Many months ago I booked a frequent flyer miles trip to Florida to visit my only aunt and uncle in the world.  They picked me up in Pensacola and we headed back to their condo, located in Fort Walton Beach.  The first morning was cold with temperatures in the low 30s, but it certainly warmed up.  During the week I was there, we did have some 70 degree weather.  I had a great time and a fantastic visit.

This is the view from their condo.



There were fishermen on the shoreline...


A dock located a half mile east of their condo...


The beach...




My aunt and uncle....



A sun dog made its appearance when we were walking on the beach.


Sunset...


I was not sure if I could play golf after my shoulder injury last fall, but I did.  We played twice and it was great.  I am not a great golfer, but I enjoy it.


One day we drove around and checked out some of the tourist sites.  This fishing dock was quite busy.





No comments:

Post a Comment