Saturday, May 8, 2010

Miscellaneous Photos

When I download the photos from my digital camera, I put them into a blog folder. I have a mixture that I have not yet posted -- until today.

The first two photos are from the Gitche Gumee Gathering that was held in Holland, MI at the Community Foundation. It was the largest GGG to date in that it was attended by over 70 people. Thanks to my sister, Diana Mavis, and Raynetta Praest who were co-sponsors.




That same day my sister and I visited the Outdoor Discovery Center. It was a beautiful day to go for a walk. One of the exhibits at the center features birds of prey. All of the birds were injured and cannot survive in the wild. Some had injured eyes; others had injured wings.







During the last trip to Minnesota, we went agate hunting in a farm field in Aitkin County. Pictured below are Sharon Smith, Kat Thomas, Jill Phillips, and me.


No comments:

Post a Comment