Saturday, August 11, 2012

Breakwall Update, Golf, and Go Cart

Work on the breakwall continues. Here are a series of photos showing work in progress.  I have not had much time to watch the project, but others have told me that the crane operator is like an artist, carefully placing each boulder.





Yesterday Jill watched the museum for the first few hours so I could play golf for the first time this year. Most of the members of our regular group were busy, but George Curtis and I decided to go. Newberry did not have any open tee times so we went over to Germfask and golfed the Blue Heron course. I did not golf well, but I had several good shots. Here are a few pictures from the outing. This hole requires you to hit over water.





My son and daughter-in-law came back up to Grand Marais for the second weekend in a row to go to the music festival. It is too bad that they had to drive back and forth since they were here for the family reunion last weekend, but they had work commitments during the week. This time Jonathan brought his Go Cart up. We both drove it around my yard last night. I must admit that this is the first time I have ever drove a Go Cart.





No comments:

Post a Comment