Thursday, November 20, 2014

More Snowshoe Photos and Other Photos

Yesterday Lois and I bushwhacked around the school forest, on both sides of H58.  I finally read the instructions for my hand-held hiking GPS.  I'll have to play with it some more to get it down.  I've had the GPS for a couple of years but have not learned to use it until now.

With the deep snow we are getting a good work out even when walking on flat ground.  It is not easy!









The other day I had coffee with Carol and Len.  Carol had extra copies of the Great Lakes Pilot newspaper that had the article about the museum.  As you can see in the photos below, they have constructed a teepee that will be used as a greenhouse in the spring.



Len is an artist.  He used natural materials to make sculptures, drums, and rattles.




No comments:

Post a Comment