Friday, December 2, 2011

Agate Close Ups and More Snow

Depending on where you were in the Grand Marais yesterday, there was a variation in the amount of snow you received. At my house located two miles south of town, there were 2 inches of the white stuff on the ground. In town along the Lake Superior shoreline, there was no snow.

Here is a shot of my driveway.


I did go hiking in the school forest, but didn't take any photos.  So for the rest of today's blog posting I'll include some more agate close ups from my agate book.

The first is a Condor agate from Argentina.


A Mexican crazy lace agate....


An Australian shadow agate....


A Lake Superior agate....


Another Lake Superior agate....


Another Mexican crazy lace agate....


A Lake Superior agate....


A Lake Superior agate....

2 comments:

  1. love all your blog posts,especially the photos of the outdoors/hikes. Makes me feel like i'm in GM everyday! Thanks-

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi,
    wow, what a beutiful agates.
    i want to buy some one.
    jagaad@mobemail.mn

    ReplyDelete