Saturday, October 20, 2012

Agates Up Close

I worked all week on the online rockhounding adventures.  I have just a few pages left of the final segment.  However, I have purchased a few new pieces of software that will allow me to do a better job creating video clips.  So now I have to go back and re-do some of the previous pages.  I guess at this point I don't want to say when I'll be done.  I'll keep everyone informed.

For today's blog posting I decided to dip into my agate photos and share a few close ups.

A Priday agate from Oregon...


Mexican crazy lace agate...


Tampa Bay botryoidal agate...


Michigan copper replacement agate...


Another Priday agate from Oregon...


Botswana agate...


Caribbean agate...


Another Mexican crazy lace agate...


Mexican Laguna agate...


Another Mexican Laguna agate...


Brazilian sagenite agate...


No comments:

Post a Comment