Friday, July 26, 2013

Broken Computer and Project Updates

I am writing this blog posting from my "dinosaur" computer.  It has taken me several minutes to get this far.  For those who have been forced to go backwards with technology -- you know how frustrating this is.  So I am going to limit this posting to just a status update.

I just wanted to let everyone know that the reason why I have not been posting on this blog is because my laptop is at the "computer hospital."  A few days ago I received the cooling fan warning when I went to resume working.  Apparently the HP Pavilion notebooks are known for this issue.  Now I find out....

I am driving to Marquette tomorrow to pick up the repaired computer.  Although I have to get ready for the show next weekend in Ishpeming (Rock Show on Saturday at the Elk's Club building), I do plan on finishing the regular web page update this weekend.  I will also resume work on the agate hunting DVD.  I no longer am willing to give an estimate for when the DVD will be completed.  However, once the update is posted for my www.agatelady.com webpage, you will have the opportunity to advance order the DVD.  I'll report more about the DVD in my next posting.

Thanks for your patience and understanding.

1 comment:

  1. It's never a fun thing, computer repair, but there's always the chance that it will come back better than ever! Hope it all turns out well.

    ReplyDelete