Sunday, May 4, 2014

Cuyuna Gem and Mineral Show

Yesterday was a busy day at the Cuyuna Gem and Mineral show that is taking place this weekend in Brainerd, MN.  The venue is a curling arena at the local fairgrounds.  It is a great building for the event.  As usual, I set up my booth inside.  There were also tailgate vendors outside.

My booth...




I sold the agate window below....



Another artist's lamp.  He makes the bases out of copper.  This masterpiece has a price of $6,500.


Vieww of the venue from my booth....



Below is the fireplace that my friend, Sharon, designed and built.  She actually cut and polished all the slabs herself.



Tom's son and his girlfriend were cutting and polishing rocks for hours.


I just love the dryhead agate shown below.  I am going to try to trade for one of the slabs.


They have cut several slabs from the chunk.


No comments:

Post a Comment